Interested in Binance, but not sure what it’s all about or where to even begin? Our Binance review guide will teach you everything you need to know about Binance, its core advantages, and available services.
Binance is the leading cryptocurrency exchange by trade volume. It offers crypto-to-crypto trading in more than 500 cryptocurrencies and virtual tokens, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), and its own token Binance Coin (BNB).
Binance’s core features include:
- Proactive community
- Buying bitcoins and altcoins with over 40 fiat currencies
- Private Binance chain
- Binance coin (BNB)
- Derivatives trading
- Nonfungible token marketplace
While it can handle large volumes of trades without experiencing a major slowdown in transaction times, the Binance platform has experienced unexpected maintenance issues and security vulnerabilities. Nonetheless, Binance remains one of the most successful crypto exchanges on the market.
- Web address: www.binance.com
- Headquarters: the Cayman Islands, Seychelles
- Average Daily Volume (as of Sep 9, 2021): $2 billion
- Mobile app available: Yes
- Decentralized: No
- Parent company: Binance Holding
- Transfer types: Credit card, Debit Card, Bank Transfer, Crypto Transfer
- Fiat compatible: Yes
- Compatible Pairs: 563
- Native token: Binance Coin BNB
- Low fees
- Ease of use, fast negotiation times
- Possibility of buying and selling crypto with fiat currency
- Wide range of digital currencies
- High liquidity
- Binance Customer Support. Although you can contact Binance by email or live chat, some users have reported long delays. There is also no phone support.
- Security breaches experienced in the past
- No privacy-preserving measure
Binance is a leading cryptocurrency exchange with innovative features led by Changpeng Zhao.
The key features of Binance include:
- Trade 500+ cryptocurrencies on Binance. Binance is one of the top altcoin exchanges with a wide selection of tradable assets.
- Binance Fiat Gateway. Binance enables you to instantly...